Search This Blog

Sunday, February 21

Salley Hansen Nail Color






Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color

&

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure



Many women I know love to have their nails freshly polished. This

is one beauty addition that can easily be done at home for some and others won't dare attempt an ambidextrous art project.

With many years of polishing my own nails, I have tried every polish there is and aside from color, and avant garde names-most top polish makers are essentially the same.


I have always liked Sally Hansen products and somewhat kept it to myself. These two lines of polish deserve to be in a spotlight. Not because of color or names-frankly I can care less about the name of a polish. Color range is important, wearability is essential and until I came upon the newly designed brush-I was smitten! From a professional perspective, I don't know how every polish line isn't doing some version of this brush. For personal use, we are all better off not being snobbish and getting our favorite color in any of these two Sally Hansen lines.


The design of this brush allows for even application and contours to the shape of the nail. The next time you are looking to add a little fashion to your fingers, run to your nearby CVS or Walgreens and check out this polish! You'll be happy you did.





No comments:

Post a Comment