Search This Blog

Monday, March 29

What do you want to be when you grow up?


There is a goal behind these brown eyes...

I hope one day to inspire people and more specifically women.
As I push myself to grow and use all of my potential, I am eager
to turn right around and encourage the woman next to me to strive for the same.
So much of my industry can be clouded with vanity.
I seek to build a culture within a culture of motivation, and inspiration.
This is where I plan to write out the goal, and the steps I am taking to accomplish, becoming a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER.
And as I evolve, you will be my witness!
And I smile to think, you will also be encouraged!

Stock Photos


1 comment:

  1. I wanted to be a famous ballerina when I grew up, then I changed my mind and wanted to become a vet, a doctor, an artist, an actress, a musician, a fighter pilot, a stuntwoman, and a million other things. I've "grown up" and I still want to be a million things. Haha, maybe I'm overly ambitious. :)

    Love this blog design, btw. Looks great!

    ReplyDelete